|Type of occupation||Assistant Accounting Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of accounting documents to ensure all documents are completed and get approval from authorized people
- Prepare tax declaration and other similar payment process
- Process payment, report expense and record all transaction in to the system
- Check bank statement, control and follow up invoices and receipts
- Issue Invoice and Receipt, receive payment, deposit and withdraw money from the bank
- Deal with team work related to accounting policy and procedure
- Using accounting system to complete the tasks
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager
|Holiday||Base on the shift schedule of the month.|
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification
- At least 5 years experiences in accounting work
- Be able to use accounting system (quick book or other accounting system)
- Fluent in English and Khmer, Japanese or other language is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting procedure and formats
- Honest, hardworking, flexible and high responsibility
- Willing to work in team
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, internet and email)
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend and holiday shift)
|Application method ・contact||
AEON MALL (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- Please make sure you are able to work for shift schedule (weekend and public holiday).
- Please mention the expected salary when submitting your CV.