|Type of occupation||Facility Engineer|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the building in good repair, includes painting, replacing, worn or stained tiles, repairing furniture, locks, baseboards, trim, windows etc.
- Assuring the electrical system is in good working order and all electrical appliances are in good working order, includes call lights, emergency power, door signals, fire alarms and exit lights.
- Assuring all plumbing is in working order and in good repair.
- Assuring all fire safety equipment is in working order and it is inspected on a regular schedule by the appropriate services.
- Maintaining all facility equipment, includes vacuum cleaner, high water pressure, water dispenser, boilers, air conditioners etc.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
|Holiday||Base on the shift schedule of the month.|
- Bachelor or associated degree in Electrical Engineering or other related filed
- At least 3 years experiences in related filed
- Has basic knowledge about server and network installation
- Be patient, self-motivated and team building capabilities
- Good at English for communication, Japanese or other language is a plus
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, internet and email)
- Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend and holiday shift)
|Application method ・contact||
AEON MALL (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- Please make sure you are able to work for shift schedule (night shift, weekend and public holiday).
- Please mention the expected salary when submitting your CV.
|Recruitment category||regular employee(full time)|