|Type of occupation||Accounting Deputy Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of daily accounting operations in compliance with local accounting standards and the group policy
- Supervising the accounts receivable and accounts payable teams to ensure all tasks are allocated respectively
- Producing as well various accounting reports and financial statements with the group deadline for management to review
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors on audit, tax and other relevant matters and assist in reviewing the current operation to align with group accounting procedures
- Preparation corporation tax computations (ToP)
- Preparation and review monthly tax returns and submission
- Assess the impact of legislative and other changes
- Handle all ad-hoc requests in relation to the operational management accounting process
- Other duties assigned by management team
|Holiday||Base on the shift schedule of the month.|
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification
- Preferably holding Diploma of Cambodia Tax or Tax Agent
- Preferably experience in SAP and updated knowledge in Cambodian International Financial Reporting Standard for SMEs (CIFRS for SMEs)
- Preferably experience in dealing with Qualified Investment Project (QIP)
- Preferably Supervisors / Assistant Managers / Managers specializing in Finance
*General Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, quick book or other accounting system, internet and email)
- Creative and flexible in work, be able to work effectively and cooperatively with co workers
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift and holiday shift)
|Application method ・contact||
AEON MALL (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- Please make sure you are able to work for shift schedule (night shift, weekend and public holiday).
- Please mention the expected salary when submitting your CV.
|Recruitment category||regular employee(full time)|