|Type of occupation||Assistant Cleaning Manager|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor cleaning personnel to ensure that all customer receive prompt and courteous service
- Maintain cleanliness in the shopping mall to ensure that common areas, toilets, entrances, staircase, lift, escalator, terrace Avenue, motor bike and car parking area are always clean
- Work closely with cleaning outsourcing companies, tenants and all relevant department
- Make monthly schedule for quality inspection of outsourcing companies and F&B tenants to strengthening food hygiene
- Maintain the appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance, posture and conduct of all cleaning & garden outsourcing personnel.
- Other duties assigned by management team
|Holiday||Base on the shift schedule of the month.|
- At least 4 years working experiences in cleaning or supervise the cleaner and managing facility cleaning
- Knowledge of cleaning materials
- Have a good level of communication in English, other language is a plus
- Good at communication, time management and problem solving
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, internet and email)
- Creative and flexible in work, be able to work effectively and cooperatively with co workers
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift and holiday shift)
|Application method ・contact||
- Please make sure you are able to work for shift schedule (including night shift [up to 22:30], weekend and public holiday).
- Please mention the expected salary when submitting your CV.
|Recruitment category||regular employee(full time)|