|Type of occupation||Accounting Officer|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily sales data and report to relevant department
- Cash register checking and controlling
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are accurate and reporting deadline are met
- Producing reconciliations of account receivable balances
- Assist monthly closing report preparation
- Assist all accounting and admin tasks
- Other tasks assigned by the Management
|Holiday||Base on the shift schedule of the month.|
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification
- Fresh Graduates or 2 years working experience in the related field is a plus
- Confident and good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of accounting procedure and formats
- Honest, hardworking, flexible and high responsibility
- Able to work independently and team
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, internet and email)
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including weekend and holiday shift)
|Application method ・contact||
AEON MALL (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- Please make sure you are able to work for shift schedule (weekend and public holiday).
- Please mention the expected salary when submitting your CV.
|Recruitment category||regular employee(full time)|